Register for the 28th Conference of the European Society of Health Psychology:
“Beyond prevention and intervention: increasing well-being“.
August 26th – 30th, 2014, in Innsbruck, Austria.
Early bird fee has now passed. Registration at the regular fee is still possible till 21st of August. Onsite fees apply thereafter.
Erasmus University Rotterdam, NL
Evidence based pursuit of happiness
University of Manchester, UK
What is Quality of Life and Wellbeing? Can we really measure these concepts and what does it mean?
University of California, USA
Social Relationships and the Day-to-Day Management of Chronic Illness
Adrian H. Taylor
Plymouth University, UK
Physical activity, smoking cessation and snacking: New approaches to changing multiple health behaviours
Pre-conference workshops on Tuesday, August 26th:
* Following Families Needs: Developing Interventions for Families with Chronical Ill Children – Addressing Families Well-being and QoL
* Mindfulness and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for achieving well-being in individuals with health related problems
* Predicting and Changing Health Behaviors: The Cognitive Orientation Approach
* Using social media to write and promote your scientific papers
* State of the art in long- and short-term biomonitoring and biofeedback with heart rate variability
* Concepts for combining the assessment of mental workload at the workplace (AMW) and occupational health projects (OHP).
More information on and registration for pre-conference workshops can be found here (limited availability).
Meet the Expert, August 26th:
We are happy to announce the Meet the Expert session for 2014. These sessions provide a great opportunity to promote one-to-one or small group interactions between young researchers and experts in the field.
More details and free registration can be found here.
And your abstracts in symposia, paper, and poster sessions featuring the latest science!
Conference Dinner, August 28th:
Please notice, when registering for the reduced fee, make sure you upload the requested documents (i.e. proof of residence or proof of student status).
August 21st: regular registration deadline
August 26th – 30th: 28th Conference of the European Society of Health Psychology
We look forward to seeing you in Innsbruck!
Chair of the Scientific Committee